What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data for customers and business partners:
- First name and surname
- Organization information including contact details
- Role and contact details (email and telephone number)
- Other information provided to us (e.g. customer feedback, registration to an event and subscription to newsletter)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send contact requests to us (e.g. subscribing to our newsletter)
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Public company databases
- In the context of our services to you or your dealings with us
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage the business relationship between you and Our Company.
- Promote our services, communicating with you and sending newsletters you have subscribed to
- Analyze, plan and improve our operations
Your data is not shared with any other parties, unless expressly required by applicable laws or public authorities. We may also share your data to our trusted partners if processing your request or provision of our services requires us to do so.
Transfer of data outside of the EU or the EEA
Data on our clients, potential clients and other contacts is also processed by service providers located outside of the EU and the EEA. When data is transferred outside the EU and the EEA, we will safeguard the sufficient level of personal data protection by e.g. agreeing on matters related to the confidentiality and processing of personal data in compliance with legislation.
How long do we store your data?
We securely store your data only as long as is necessary for the respective purpose. Since this period depends on the case at hand, we review the necessity of our data regularly and erase data when it is no longer needed.
Personal data is usually processed for as long as the customer relationship exists. You may unsubscribe from our marketing list by clicking the link on each of our newsletters.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. The user cannot be identified based only on cookies.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect information about how users behave on our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. You can read more about these cookies and how Google safeguard them here.
- MailerLite – We use MailerLite for functionalities of the forms available at our website, as well as automation of marketing. Read more about MailerLite’s cookies here.
- Hubspot – We use Hubspot for user monitoring, functionalities of the forms available at our website, as well as automation of marketing. Read more about Hubspot’s cookies here.
- Twitter – We use Twitter to enable the share button and user monitoring of our website. Read more about Twitter’s cookies here.
- LinkedIn – We use LinkedIn to enable the share button and user monitoring of our website. Read more about LinkedIn’s cookies here.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us: +358 407569248
- Write to us at: Aavista Oy, Aleksis Kiven katu 52-54 B 40, 00510 Helsinki, Finland
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you have questions belonging to the jurisdiction of the Data Protection Ombudsman, or if you wish to lodge a complaint regarding processing of personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Ombudsman’s office as instructed at Tietosuoja.